Marketing Insights Analyst
We have a unique opportunity within our Category and Insights team for a Marketing Insights/Effectiveness Analyst. We are looking for someone who can pull out nuggets of insight from large amounts of data, ensuring our Marketing activities are making the maximum impact within Europe. As our next Marketing Insights/Effective Analyst, you will be working collaboratively with our close knit Twickenham based Insights, Marketing and Sales teams.
You will instantly recognise our brands including Penfolds, Wolf Blass, Lindemans and our newest brand, Blossom Hill. At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we are uniquely positioned as a global leader in wine, with an enviable corporate culture, a passion for our products and desire to succeed.
What will you do as Marketing Effectiveness Analyst?
- Measuring and communicating quantitative evaluation of packs, communication & concepts
- Measuring and communicating return on investment from a consumer perspective for the marketing team
- Identifying any opportunities for the brands in the region based upon insights from marketing effectiveness analysis
- Write key recommendations from analysis pertaining to brand planning and activation across the Marketing Mix
- Lead quantitative projects, analysis and generating insights (including Global Brand Tracking for Europe, etc.)
- Conducting analysis of market information (i.e. Nielsen, Government Statistics, desk research)
- Coach and develop direct report
- Responsible for taking input from internal and external teams (ie including agencies), together with their own analysis, to develop insights that can be developed into brand and/or innovation propositions and concepts for marketing to implement
- Manage TWE Europe reporting (monthly market analysis)
- Responsible for developing insights and ensuring implementation, working with the brand teams to turn them into action
- Creating and managing tools for use throughout the process
- Supporting the Insights and Innovation Manager in developing content for the Treasury Wine Estates Marketing Academy including training the global brand & shopper marketing team
- Budget responsibility for insights budget supporting shopper & marketing insights
To be the Marketing Effectiveness Analyst you will have:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree level education
- Significant previous experience in Research/Insights function in FMCG
- Evidence of ability to influence at senior management level
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This is an excellent time to join Treasury Wine Estates, offering a competitive salary and great benefits such as private medical, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, travel insurance, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, wine allowance, learning and development and much more. We aim to be the world’s most celebrated wine company and we invite you to apply online today to join us on our journey.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Treasury Wine Estates recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.