This is a great opportunity for a Supply Planner to join a leading FMCG business with global brands. You will be responsible for managing the supply of finished goods ensuring high levels of availability for our client's retail customers.
Supply Planner responsibilities:
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels whilst manging new and delisted SKUs.
- Producing monthly reports on stock position including analysis of obsolete and slow moving stock.
- Work closely with internal departments including demand planning, Sales, Product Development and Customer Services
- Work closely with and influence Sales team to achieve inventory targets and improve supply chain performance.
- Manage stock levels to agreed KPIs and will be responsible for stock reconciliation on a monthly basis.
To be a successful Supply Planner:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience working in a similar supply chain position in an FMCG environment
- Highly analytical with experience using ERP systems.
- Ability to communicate with and influence commercial teams
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Supply Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly