Key Account Manager
Title: Key Account Manager
Salary: £25000 - £35000 Basic + Bonus + Benefits
Sector: Toys & Board Games
Location: South East
Job type: Permanent
Job ref: SV18858
The successful applicant will take over established key/national accounts within the toy industry to look after and grow as well as target new business opportunities. A home based role with UK travel and a once weekly visit to the office based in the South East.
An established well known player in the toy sector.
- You will have experience of selling similar related character licensed products within the toy, nursery, textiles, housewares or gift categories. Knowledge of toy retailers and buyers would be extremely advantageous.
- You must have a proven ability to nurture business by increasing sales and listings.
- You will have experience of selling and developing own label product
- You will be a bright and vibrant person with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- You will have experience of selling into the top tier customers within retail, gifts and grocery.
- You will enjoy a mix of managing accounts as well as business development.
- You will be able to work autonomously but also as part of a small and very close knit team.
- Have the analytical skill and experience to deliver sales forecasts, by customer and product line.
For more information about this position please contact:
Shelley Velati – Partner
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us on 01275 813000.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly