Senior Commercial Manager - Waitrose
Paul Nyman Consultancy are working with a major chilled food business to recruit a Senior Commercial Manager on Waitrose.
About the Business
As a major player within their categories, our client enjoys strategic relationships with a number of major retailers and is at the forefront of innovation. Operating across a number of chilled categories, the business puts NPD and cross functional working at the centre of everything they do.
About the Role
As Senior Commercial Manager you will be responsible for leading the strategic relationship with Waitrose, a key partner for the business. You will have full ownership of the P&L for the account and be charged with working in true collaboration with the retailer to not just grow the businesses trade with them but also take a category led approach to growth. The position itself will be supported by a direct report who will support in some of the day to day running of the account.
- You will be a progressive individual with a good 5 years’ experience in a chilled food environment in an Account/Commercial management role
- This experience will be from one or more of the top 6 retail customers or Waitrose/M&S
- You will be able to pull together, commercial, category and NPD input to deliver creative solutions for the customer and be comfortable operating cross functionally
- Culturally you will be a team player who can work in what is an unashamedly fast paced environment that will require dynamism and entrepreneurialism in equal measure
- This role will be office based in London - Ideally you will be based in North, West or Central London or altenativley along the North/West M25 corridor
About the Opportunity
As a leader within their field and forming part of a major multi-national food group, the opportunities that our client can offer a successful individual are significant.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs across the UK.