Marketing Director - Fast Paced Food Manufacturing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hands-on Marketing Director to create and deliver the full marketing strategy for this branded and private label FMCG food manufacturing business. This is a great opportunity for an exceptional marketer who has been classically trained and has a demonstrable track record of managing the strategic process and delivery, coupled with managing a strong pipeline of innovation.
It’s a real opportunity to join an established business with a portfolio of brands that will be instantly recognisable to you.
Managing a small team, it will be your responsibility to inspire those team members and create a marketing led approach for the business.
As Marketing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Leadership and development of the team.
- Provide a strong innovation pipeline to maximise sales and increase category share.
- Work cross functionally with the commercial, NPD, finance and supply chain divisions of the business.
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy and brand plans.
- Full P & L responsibility for the Marketing budget.
- Previous senior Marketing experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong man management experience and leadership skills.
- Able to work at pace and with energy.
- Great planning and project management skills.
- A confident and driven leader.
This is a great opportunity for a strong, classically trained marketer to continue to develop their career or an experienced Head of Marketing / Marketing Director searching for a new challenge.
Please contact Andrea Forton at email@example.com for a further discussion about the role.
Apply for Marketing Director - Fast Paced Food Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly