Marketing & Communications Manager | Growing Retail Brand | SME Feel | Yorkshire
Paul Nyman Consultancy are working on an exciting Marketing & Communications Manager role to suit a progressive and ambitious Marketing graduate.
A family run, food business based in West Yorkshire operating across both b2b and b2c channels with their own label and a branded portfolio. With a reputation for manufacturing high quality, award winning products, their growth has been further amplified over the past couple of years with a push into larger retail customers and expanding the technical, sales and marketing teams. With up to three quarters of their products designed as bespoke to their customers, and a significant number of their staff dedicated to innovation and quality services, consistent quality products really are at the heart of the company.
The business are now looking for a promising Marketing and Communications Manager to join the team at their site situated along the M62 corridor in West Yorkshire. The role will be managing a broad remit with the chance to utilise the full marketing mix.
Key responsibilities will include the building and maintenance of the branded range in line with company vision and implementation plans through effective PR and Social Media activity. This is a great chance for a passionate ‘foodie’ to really get to the heart of the marketing strategy within a fast growing business.
· The successful Marketing Manager will be educated to degree level in Marketing or Business subject
· A professional marketing qualification to complement your existing experience in a marketing position within the food industry would be an advantage
· You should be able to demonstrate successful b2b/b2c marketing campaigns across a variety of media
· A strong understanding of social media platforms
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must, and exposure to applying this in the form of press releases would be a significant advantage
· More fundamentally, our client are looking for someone with a positive and confident manner, able to take on the challenge and work with a strong team with enthusiasm and passion for their work.
If the above sounds like the right next step for you please do apply.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales, Marketing, NPD, Technical and Category Management roles across the UK.
Apply for Marketing & Communications Manager | Growing Retail Brand | SME Feel | Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly