Job Title: Marketing Manager
Sector: Building & Construction
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
The Company: A well known Building & Construction company part of a large International organisation, consisting of a large range of brands from timber and tools to flooring. With a large market presence and consistently growing and expanding.
Job Description: Recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Competitor intelligence / market analysis and understanding / price analysis
- Customer journey mapping / personal development / field & end-user research / customer survey/NPS
- Product launch and channel management
- Brand strategy
- International projects and culture
- Help to improve customer intimacy by leading customer journey initiatives across distribution and engineered markets – clarifying customer drivers, identifying improvements and coordinating resulting action across all business functions, and establishing a common voice to influence our content strategy across omni-channel.
- Build and develop a market and competitor insight platform that will establish and leverage intelligence throughout the organisation, ensuring that the data is actionable and available to functional leaders and their teams.
- Define, implement and ensure consistent communication of the brand promises for our leading and secondary brands.
- Lead internal engagement programs.
The Person: For this Marketing Manager role the ideal candidate will come from the Building & construction or DIY sector with a string background in marketing and the above responsibilities. You will have international experience and an international mindset with a track record of developing and delivering marketing strategies as well as a strong understanding of customer and market requirements. A marketing qualification would be beneficial but not essential and the ability of working with a large variety of customers across different countries, cultures and business requirements is needed.
The Benefits: Basic of £40,000 - £50,000 + bonus + car + pension + benefits
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly