- Product Manager
- Automotive distribution industry
- Responsible for purchasing and supplier management of own product group
- Strong team environment
The Role: Are you a experienced Product Manager wanting to work with a fast moving distribution company servicing the Automotive after market? As the Product Manager you will over see sourcing, purchasing and pricing, data analysis, marketing plans and supplier reviews. You will manage the NPD process by understanding the customers requirements and analysing lifecycle.
Responsibilities for the position of Product Manager include:
- Purchasing and pricing management
- NPD process
- Supplier reviews and management
- Supporting marketing plans - including catalogue
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Product Management in B2B, Distribution - Preferably from Automotive or similar
- Sourcing and Supplier management
- Catalogue management
- Confident character
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: A main player with over 80 years experience supplying the Automotive aftermarket and other markets. As a trusted part of the supply chain this company pride themselves on delivery excellent customer service to customers and a great place to work for employees.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £30,000-35,000 + Car
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in Stratford
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Product manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly