National Business Development Manager
Great opportunity for a National Business Development Manager within foodservice wholesale to join a fast growing food manufacturer. The company is growing from strength to strength and are looking to expand their commercial team. The role is new business focussed, primarily aimed at developing brand in UK through new food service wholesale channels e.g Brake,s Bidvest, Palmer and Harvey etc.
• Manage day-to-day channel development responsibilities within wholesale.
• Achieving financial targets for sales revenue, volume and profit margins.
• Drive distribution of product.
• Negotiate commercial terms
• Creating, developing and delivering relevant promotional campaigns
• Communicating with internal divisions to ensure account requirements are being met
• Establishing strong relationships with customers and being their primary point of contact.
• Prepare necessary reports and presentations for the Sales Director
• Background of several years of account management and business development within Foodservice wholesale is a must. Must have worked with the likes of brakes, Bidvest, Palmer and Harvey etc.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of business
• Organized and the ability to prioritize, manage deadlines and make decisions
• Innovative, Problem solving & Analytical candidate
• Computer literacy
• Commercial acumen
• Confident, driven and personable
• £40,000 - £50,000 basic salary
• Bonus package
• Company Car / allowance
• Laptop & phone
For further information please apply for the role, or send an up to date copy of your Cv to Graham@drnewitt.com
Apply for National Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly