Off Trade Customer Marketing Manager
Global Brands is a leading independent drinks company that owns, markets and distributes a collection of beverages across the premium spirit, soft drink, RTD and beer categories. We're focused on being renowned as the number one independent and innovative drinks company, and our HQ is based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
We have a talented Customer Marketing Team who oversee the activation of brand and customer plans for the On and Off-trade, across our entire portfolio of products. We are now seeking a passionate and committed Customer Marketing Manager to join the team and lead our Off Trade customer and shopper marketing strategy. You will be responsible for developing retailer specific plans based on category insights across display, online & digital, promotions, merchandising and new product launches.
Our ideal candidate will have dedicated Off Trade and/or shopper marketing experience as well as a tenacity and ambition to succeed. Our key candidate skills are listed below but above all else we will be seeking out dynamic, resilient and passionate characters who will thrive in our exciting entrepreneurial business.
- High performing individual with 3+ years of Off Trade Customer/Shopper Marketing Experience;
- Proven track record in developing and delivering activation plans within the Off Trade;
- Highly numerate and strong commercial thinker with a clear ability to present robust and compelling insight / direction;
- High energy levels with the capacity to deliver multiple tasks, taking responsibility for the Off Trade marketing strategy;
- Ability to understand and utilise category and commercial data to define and articulate key selling points for channel and customer plans;
- Possess strong project management skills and an ability to think both rapidly and ‘outside the box’;
- Be passionate about our brands, with a hunger to succeed; and
- Focussed on delivering results and both continuous personal and professional development.
The key responsibilities for the role include:
- Understanding and drive marketing strategy and execution in the Off trade, convenience, cash and carry;
- Measure and evaluate activity demonstrating tangible results for the business as well as future recommendations;
- Work closely with the insight team to interpret data and develop retailer specific plans based on category insights;
- Work alongside the National Account Manager to build bespoke retailer tenders and activation plans;
- Be the conduit between sales & marketing to ensure brand and customer objectives are being met, enabling profitable brand growth; and
- Work with all functions in Marketing, Sales & production to develop customer specific launch plans to facilitate new product launches
If you think you would like to join our amazing team and have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you.
We manage our recruitment process ourselves - please no agency enquiries or calls.
Apply for Off Trade Customer Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly