Commercial Manager - Ingredients
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the growth & development of ingredients into food producers, bakers and top end food retailers. We seek an individual who can identify and capitalise on growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will have food technology background within an ingredients business, a laboratory or any environment where selling involves recommending a production solution to a manufacturer. He/she will combine this technical background with strong communication skills, an ability to influence and convince and be a natural entrepreneur to develop his accounts as if they were his/her own business.
Background & Skills
- Good food technology diploma.
- Knowledge of food processing techniques to influence and respond to customer’s requirements.
- Good financial/commercial understanding together with intellect and curiosity to interpret performance and recommend action.
- Ability to build and sustain excellent relationships at all levels.
- Enthusiasm to chase new business and foresight to monitor upcoming tenders.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can set their own targets and efficiently organise work schedule.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Visiting customers should make up most of your working time. The rest will be spent at the London office. Will require overnight travel to customers and factories in UK and abroad.
If this exciting position is of interest to you please get in touch. Due to the high number of applications on some roles, if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately on this occasion your application was unsuccessful.
Apply for Commercial Manager - Ingredients
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly