Senior National Account Manager- Top 4 Focused (Branded FMCG)
Our client is a leader within the Branded Marketplace, their Brands/NPD are quite literally ground-breaking and have brought great tasting food to millions of consumers. Offering some of the most recognisable Brands within the market they are at the forefront of the strong double digit organic growth within the categories which they operate. In order to drive the market further they are now seeking to appoint a SNAM to champion one of their highest growth customers.
As a SNAM you will take full P&L accountability alongside the development of medium and long-term strategic growth plans in order to deliver Gross Margin and Net Sales targets. You will also act as the Business Lead in an effort to take the category and customer to new levels of growth performance. Having close involvement with range management and merchandising, you will also feel the stretch of your intellectual capabilities as you find new ways of understanding your customer and end consumer. Furthermore you will champion the symbiotic growth of both Top Sales as well as improving Bottom Line performance. This will see you lead a full “range & category” review in an effort to bring a “new” way of driving footfall and subsequent repeat purchase levels to the shopper space. Principal Accountabilities will be:
- Direct customer contact across all relevant functions.
- Negotiate annual Joint Business Plans (JBPs)
- Drive distribution of existing and new products.
- Manage product mix to maximise margin.
- Negotiate all elements of pricing, terms and promotions.
- Where required- Deliver price increases.
- Pre- and post-evaluate promotional activity.
- Ensure that activity supports Central/European brand direction where applicable
- Exercise Trade Spend control and process adherence
- Manage effective communication of Brand plans to the Customer Base
Relevant Candidates will have ideally gained exposure to the Commercial Management of one of the UK’s leading retailers across Food or Non-Food; and in doing so they will be at ease with operating in a challenging sales environment. Above all Candidate must have high levels of Commercial & Financial Acumen; as the Business is strongly “numbers/data” focused it's processes and internal communications.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager- Top 4 Focused (Branded FMCG)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly