Business Development Manager (KAM) - Foodservice Buying Groups
This is a newly created role working for a business who are part of a large £multi-billion organisation and operates across all UK retail, wholesale and foodservice channels. It’s an exciting time to join this company with a stable and experienced Board and commercial leaders who are driving the agenda to reach the agreed goals and objectives.
This role will work closely with Buying Groups such as Country Range, Sugro, Confex and Landmark to name but a few and proactively develop the product portfolio with the head offices in addition to supporting the strategic direction of the channel.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant sales experience within the Foodservice Buying Groups channel
- Good track record in developing new business and building existing relationships
- Solid commercial acumen and experience in dealing with budgets, margins and volumes
- Must be determined and tenacious with the gravitas that inspires confidence in Senior Managers
- A well organised forward planner with exceptional presentation skills
- Ideally based in the North West
- Degree educated
This would suit a Regional Account Manager who is currently operating with Foodservice Buying Groups and is looking for the step up to BDM level.
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your
application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application
has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson
Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for Business Development Manager (KAM) - Foodservice Buying Groups
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly