Senior Client Manager
Senior Client Manager
Competitive salary plus company car, pension, twice yearly bonus
CGA Foodservice is part of CGA Strategy, a global market leading consultancy in the eating and drinking out sector. Operating solely within this fascinating industry, our clients make up the who’s who list of major food and drink businesses including the likes of Mitchells and Butlers, Brakes, McDonalds, JD Wetherspoon, Diageo, Nestlé, Heinz, Premier Foods, Heineken and Matthew Clark to name but a few.
Our class leading consumer and analytical products mean we are the go-to people when it comes to understanding the market, benchmarking performance, identifying growth opportunities or driving bottom line improvements.
Following another year of excellent growth, we are looking for ambitious, talented people to play critical roles in the next stage of our development, and ultimately to be the future directors of our rapidly growing business. This is an opportunity to play a leading role in our expansion into the food & wholesale market.
• Be an industry expert who can combine wider market insights with unique CGA data to add serious value to your customers
• Lead, manage and develop a small but expanding team of account managers
• Nurture existing, and build new, client relationships with the goal being to achieve true peer-to-peer partnerships
• Be the primary point of contact for customers and organise, via a project delivery team in house, the analytical insight that drives the CGA Foodservice offer
• Understand your customers to the degree that you can recommend other CGA services in a credible, consultative manner
• Business development with warm leads across the food supplier market
• Live, love and breathe this sector – which won’t feel like a chore!
You will be:
• Organised, ambitious, hardworking and up for a challenge
• Able to show a track record of managing and growing business to business relationships
• Able to working to ambitious targets and tight deadlines whilst maintaining strong service levels and attention to detail
• Experienced at managing projects and delivering client briefs from cradle to grave
• An interesting communicator with strong presentation skills
• Passionate about getting to the real story underneath market data, and able to turn that into something valuable for your customers
• Ideally some experience in the field of market research, business intelligence or consultancy, although this is not essential
• Ideally some knowledge of the foodservice market, including wholesalers, suppliers & products
• Passionate about eating and drinking out, and be a bit of a foodie
• Willing to travel and work the hours required to become exceptional
The CGA way
• Care about what you do, do it brilliantly
• Think long term and don’t follow the crowd
• Leave things better than how you found them
• Be nice!
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. Please send your C.V. by using the 'apply' button below.
CGA Strategy is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Senior Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly