National Account Manager – Foodservice
This innovate and dynamic business has been supplying the food industry with a unique range of premium quality, authentic ingredients for 20 years.
This business pride themselves on the premium nature of their product range, bringing product passion, expertise and a fanatical attention to service detail to an unrivalled customer base. This includes the finest restaurants, hotel kitchens, high end food manufacturers, caterers and independent food retailers both in the UK and abroad.
Now, this ever-growing and entrepreneurial company is opening its doors to a driven and energised National Account Manager to spearhead their ongoing success and development.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, you will have full commercial responsibility for your own accounts, as well as having autonomy on developing new business and new opportunities.
You will also have 1 direct report and be responsible for the training, coaching and development of said individual.
The business seeks to employ people who share the entrepreneurial, can-do attitude on which its foundations were built, tending to attract self-motivated individuals who are energised by the responsibilities and opportunities it offers.
YTD performance has been strong with an increase of 34.9% and the forecast for the rest of the year remains very strong. This growth has been achieved by getting under the skin of our customers and providing them with what they need (cross selling existing products to them) and leveraging the access to innovative in-house chefs to work with customers to celebrate the premium nature of their brands.
Further growth can be achieved through deepening our distribution across our contract caterers, selling innovation and getting new listing within the likes key customers.
• Grow sales within existing accounts through cross selling existing products and selling in innovation
• Help customers realise the full potential of the product range and to increase usage and volumes
• You will have one direct report which you’ll provide direction and support to
• Forecasting and budgeting of sales and GP
• Hitting Sales, GP and Margin targets
• Reporting internally on performance
• Drive new business by leveraging brand and business credentials with customer food teams
• Strong commercial acumen, high energy and knows how to get the best out of people
• Provide feedback and insight to the innovation team to help grow the brand
• Embrace and be excited by constant change and being part of a small but highly capable team that is building a business together
• High integrity and always delivers; always looking to create value
• Experience of managing demanding customers
The Ideal Candidate:
• Between 2-5 years’ experience of managing key and national accounts
• Experienced in dealing with highly demanding customers
• Experienced in dealing with a complicated and diverse range of products
• An adaptable, driven individual who enjoys a challenge and is eager to learn and contribute
• Strong commercial acumen
• A strategic thinker who is able to think outside the box
• Proficient at using Excel and PowerPoint
• A team player who works well with others and is passionate about what they do!
• Demonstrates a genuine passion for food
• Someone who connects with people with ease and who understands the importance of growing and maintaining strong relationships, both internally and externally, which will lead them to having a long lasting and strong portfolio
• An individual who goes above and beyond
• Must be able to work well independently and organise their time efficiently to get the best outcome
To apply or learn more, please send your CV to email@example.com
Caselton Clark are Head Hunters specialising in FMCG Drinks from Graduate to Director Level.
We work in the following sectors: On Trade, Off Trade, Sales, Business Development, Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Regional Accounts (RAM, KAM), National Accounts (SNAM, NAM & NAE) and Director level positions. Based in central London we work globally.
Please visit our website www.caseltonclark.co.uk for details of more roles and opportunities!
Apply for National Account Manager – Foodservice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly