Brand Manager – Digital
Brand Manager – Digital
Better Placed are proud to be partnering with IPN, one of the fastest growing pet food businesses in the UK with the well-known Wagg and Harringtons brands. They now have a turnover of over £80m and aspire to double the business over the next 3 years.
IPN have their own manufacturing plant and produce their own pet food as well as pet food for other businesses. This gives them a significant competitive advantage and has supported the rapid expansion under the Wagg and Harrington brands into the dog, cat and specialist pet food categories. If you have a passion for pets / dogs that would be a definite plus!
IPN are launching a new brand into the premium/super-premium pet food market, using a new exciting product. The brand is to be positioned with dog enthusiasts and be marketed using digital and social channels to engage with consumers.
We are looking to recruit a dynamic brand manager to oversee the launch phase and development of the new brand. The role is located at their new purpose built warehouse and head office but there is flexibility around working arrangements. This is an ideal opportunity to be involved in being part of a rapidly growing and dynamic business and owning and shaping the growth of a new brand. Being passionate about dogs/pets is definitely a plus!
- Ownership of the new brand including budget, innovation and exploring new channels
- Oversee the positioning and marketing of the brand through its launch phase as well as its on going development
- Be the brand ambassador – define and represent the brand socially and digitally
- Development and implementation of the annual brand plan to deliver business targets
- Planning and implementation of digital and PR plans with external communications agencies
- Grow and manage the brand’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts
- Drive PR coverage for the brand by amplifying offline and online PR through all communications channels
- Understand latest developments in the digital landscape to develop best-in-class digital and social strategies
- Drive brand digital platforms through SEO, content plans and consistency across markets
- Help to create and support marketing content to use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from customers)
- Manage day to day delivery of UK budget
- 3 to 5 years experience in digital marketing, brand management or e-commerce focused roles with demonstrable experience in delivering brand initiatives
- Degree in Digital Marketing or Business
- Experience working across a wide range of social media platforms
- Experience in content management, PPC, SEO optimisation, digital artwork and web audits
- Google Analytics/ Social media insights experience
- Experience working with brands and brand social media campaigns
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please apply with your latest CV or speak to our exclusive partner Alex Hamilton at Better Placed Recruitment via 01132364040 / Alexhamilton@betterplaced.com. All Third party CV’s will be forwarded to Better Placed for consideration.
Apply for Brand Manager – Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly