National Account Manager
National Account Manager
- NAM - Grocery Retail Multiples
Salary: Excellent salary, plus fully expensed car or allowance, plus 15% bonus
Frank Roberts & Sons Ltd has an enviable reputation for exceptional quality and service built up over 130 years. Due to continued expansion and growth we have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre National Account Manager to join us to focus on the management of existing Major National Retailer Accounts. Expion Search and Selection have been retained by Frank Roberts & Sons to recruit for this role and all direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Expion.
About Roberts Bakery:
- Roberts Bakery is a family business and has been baking fresh, fluffy loaves, baked to perfection since 1887.
- We are committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence and produce a range of high quality bakery products, supplying to all of the major multiple retailers as well as manufacturing a successful branded portfolio.
- We recently won the ‘Good Employer’ Award at the annual Food and Drink Federation Awards, recognizing the effort that the business has made to create a positive working environment for employees and cementing our excellent reputation as an Employer of Choice.
- The company has grown from humble beginnings as a grocery store, which sold freshly baked bread to the residents of Northwich in the heart of Cheshire. Today our company delivers freshly baked goods to customers right across the North of England, North Wales and the Midlands.
- Over 3.5 million loaves of high quality bread, bread rolls and teacakes are made lovingly at the Roberts Bakery each week. You can see them rotating in our iconic cooling towers at the front of our bakery, a renowned local landmark in Cheshire – the area we still call home.
- We have invested significantly to ensure our continuing success and business growth over many years.
- This is an exciting time to join the business which has seen significant recent growth and investment and has an ambitious but achievable 5 year growth plan.
- A career driven NAM with a proven record of achievement in an FMCG sales role.
- Passionate about working with premium food products.
- Self-motivated, persuasive and intuitive.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Track record of developing strategies for individual accounts that have result in increased revenue streams.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills, an eye for detail, and familiarity with budgets & P&L.
- The ability to present, influence, negotiate and build strong long term relationships within Major Retailer Accounts with a proven track record of profitable sales delivery.
- We are keen to see applications from NAM’s who have a proven track record of delivering National Retailer Account Growth selling a Challenger Brand within the Food Manufacturing Sector.
- Management of existing Major National Retailer Accounts with growth potential (Top 6 and Discounters).
- Involvement in bespoke products, branded launches and development plans.
- Liaison with planning, supply chain and NPD.
- Maximise the range of products listed within each account.
- Agree profitable promotional programs in line with the overall product plans.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. All direct and third party applications with be forwarded to Andrew Jagger at Expion Search and Selection.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly