Business Development Exec, East Midlands
An exciting opportunity to progress your career in a food manufacturer managing accounts within foodservice sectors.
This role is perfect for an aspiring National Account Manager or Business Development Manager looking to develop their career within the food sector.
This offers two routes for progression
- To join a well-recognised and highly prestigious food brand managing relationships in to the Foodservice Sector - including contract catering, vending and higher education.
- To make the move in to National Account Management, responsible for your own P&L of smaller accounts and developing strategic relationships.
- The right person will:-
- Have already established relevant experience of at least one year within food or drink sales and knowledge of foodservice and the different channels and routs to market is essential
- Be able to work on own initiative; 100% self-starter and fully proactive
- Manage change positively, think creatively and deal effectively with the unpredictable
In return you will be part of close team that will positively contribute to your individual success and personal long term growth. You will work with a fantastic and passionate leadership team who not only recognise and reward ambition; they also offer great opportunities for training and personal development.
Finally, as a home based opportunity will be given the freedom and responsibility to manage your time effectively and with personal accountability to deliver and exceed targets.
This role is all about the next step in your career and if you feel this offers the new challenge you are looking for then please do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss to apply with you CV details today.
REF.AJT893819 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Business Development Exec, East Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly