Marketing Controller – High profile leading branded food business
This is a high profile and really exciting Marketing Controller role for a leading branded food manufacturer. We are looking for FMCG Marketing individuals who are experienced, driven and creative to lead one of the fastest growing portfolios of brands in the UK. You will need to be a motivated self -starter who relishes commercial challenges and someone who really understands the consumer. You will need to build on the brands current success and look for new opportunities for growth.
This is a full marketing mix role that will allow you to continue to grow and develop. The business wants people to succeed and will help you to do so.
- Deliver the brand strategy in year and review performance on a regular basis and taking action where necessary.
- Able to leverage consumer insight into opportunity and championing the consumer.
- Experience of multi -media communication campaign development
- Capable of developing strong commercial plans with a demonstrable experience of understanding key levers to drive profitable growth and leverage opportunities.
- The ability to manage a complex portfolio.
- Experience of innovation.
- Solid Marketing experience within FMCG and preferably food manufacturing is essential.
- An ability to influence at all levels and a strong team player.
- Strong people and team development skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An attitude that takes personal accountability for delivering high standards.
- Aspires to be the best.
- Ambitious for personal success.
Please apply, with an up to date CV, to:
Apply for Marketing Controller – High profile leading branded food business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly