Retail Sales Manager
South West Devon (covering Bath, Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay & Truro)
37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Regular hours, no weekend working
Ferrero is recognised for iconic brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Nutella, Kinder, Tic Tac and Thorntons and is the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK.
Working for FSS on the UK’s leading grocery accounts such as Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s and Sainsbury’s, we’re looking for talented individuals, ideally with a grocery background, to become Retail Sales Managers and develop sales within these key stores for Ferrero.
- Maximising displays and sales of Ferrero products
- Visiting stores and building relationships with key store personnel
- Setting, achieving and exceeding the highest standards of Ferrero products in-store
- Bringing creativity, direction and impact to merchandising
- Evaluating competitor activity and developing strategies to boost performance
What you’ll need to do the job:
- Ideally experience and knowledge of how grocery retailers operate - particularly at store level
- Self-motivation and ability to work across a territory comprising South West Devon, Bath, Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay & Truro
- The ambition and vision to make an impact and grow accounts
- Be a team player
- A current, clean driving licence
- Company car, competitive salary and bonus
- A real opportunity for development, training and career progression
- A great chance to develop recognised, high profile products
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving licence.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter via the link
Start date: ASAP
FSS is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Retail Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly