International Brand Manager
Would you like to work for one of a worldwide leader with well-known premium brands on an international scale? Are you looking for a job in which you not only implement, but also help to carry things forward?
This successful family owned company is now looking for an International Brand Manager to join their growing team, you would be working in the UK, France and Ireland markets, acting as a marketing sparring partner for the team, identifying market opportunities, developing market strategies and implementing agreed initiatives/activities in order to achieve overall company market objectives.
Personality type is essential for this role as you will be required to work independently and work with people on an international scale. The core values practiced are pragmatism, honesty and openness, so if you feel you have and can project these values this could be a great move for you.
As International Brand Manager you will…
- Manage Products (incl. packaging) with close liaison with central marketing, manufacturing team and external partners
- Ensure brand identity and global brand guidelines by interacting with Group Brand Directors
- Regularly review brand performance against KPI’s set and suggest ways of improving the performance through new initiatives
- Report monthly competitor marketing activities and to obtain monthly key market information from the Country Managers
- Develop brand equity plans for each market and execute innovative, viable and channel specific in-store marketing tools for trade & consumer programs
You’ll thrive in this role if you have…
- Established FMCG experience
- Bachelor in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or equivalent
- Can speak one language or more, especially French
- Flexibility to travel to other countries and around the UK
- Capability to reduce complexity and development of clear and simple plans & mobilization of resources to effectively achieve objectives
- Ability to establish direction and clear goals consistent with the company’s vision and strategy
- Passion and enthusiasm for marketing
What the company can offer…
- Development opportunities
- International Role and brands with lifestyle character
- Company car
- Interesting challenge in a dynamic environment
- Lean structures
If you enjoy building strong personal relationships at various levels, strive for a creative and hands-on pragmatic approach, are an enthusiastic and a passionate marketer then apply now for this exciting opportunity!
Salary is negotiable for the right experience.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **
Apply for International Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly