Account Manager- Travel Retail
2 days left
- Contract Type
I am currently working an Account Manager- Travel Retail role with one of the largest alcoholic drinks companies globally. This exciting opportunity working with some of the most recognisable brands within the industry. This position within the travel retail industry provides excellent progression opportunities along with opportunities to travel.
My client is one of the largest drinks companies within the industry, with a strong global presence with instantly recognisable brands. With a strong working culture and a fresh working environment, this company focuses on the growth and development of its employees.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the development of key accounts within the travel retail industry. Reporting directly to the Key Account Manager, the role plays an integral part in the team by:
- Achieving sales in line with the teams targets
- Negotiation of prices and stock to ensure the development of key accounts
- Developing relationships with key customers
- Creating JBP's
- Developing new business within the in-flight channel- completing tendering processes
- Analysing the market in its entirety, monitoring sales data, market trends and competitor activity
The Account Manager- Travel Retail will:
- Have experience working within the travel retail sector with 3-5 years of sales experience
- Have had exposure to P&L
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Be highly motivated with strong commercial awareness and the ability to use commercial knowledge to increase profit and business growth.
- Be of Graduate calibre
- Be commutable to South East England
- Ideally have an understanding of in-flight retail (although not essential)
The Account Manager- Travel Retail provides an attractive salary of up to £40k + commission and many other benefits.