Interim Commercial Manager - Scotland
Paul Nyman Consultancy are supporting the appointment of an Interim Commercial Manager for our client based in Scotland, to commence at end of June.
This position will require you to pick up a multi-million Pound account across a range of branded and own-label products within M&S. Cross functional working will very much be at the centre of this role with feeds into category and NPD departments on a regular basis.
Our client operates in a range of predominantly own-label categories, supplying goods to all major retailers with a focus on the premium end of the market.
Given the nature of the role you will be someone who can hit the ground running and possess the following:
- Current/Recent experience of working with M&S in Commercial capacity
- Current experience of working in a high NPD chilled category
- Able to demonstrate strong cross functional working skills
- Commutable to Scotland 2 days per week
- There is no day rate option for this role
Contract will commence as soon as a suitable candidate is available so please do apply ASAP.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales, Marketing, NPD, technical and Category Management roles across the UK.