5 days left
- Contract Type
A new and exciting opportunity to join a market leading food business as a Category Manager.
This business are market leaders in their category and have a strong presence across Grocery, wholesale and food service so a candidate with experience across any of these channels will be considered.
As the Category Manager you will be responsible for:
* Developing and implementing the category strategies
* Influence grocery, wholesale and foodservice clients to increase range and space growth for your products
* Understand market trends and feeding these back into the business
* Work with internal teams such as sales and marketing to build relationships with key accounts
* Present range and merchandise best practise to key stakeholders
* Provide input into the direction and execution of NPD
To apply for this role you will display the following:
* Experience of using agency data such as Nielsen, Kantar, dunnhumby, etc.
* An understanding of category management principles - this can be from another manufacturer, a retailer or insight agency.
* Strong knowledge of FMCG and retail markets
* Excellent presentation skills
If the above sounds like you and you are keen to work for a market leading business then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly