EU Digital Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
EU Digital Manager
Are you someone looking for a new opportunity to be part of an extremely fast growing business? Somewhere you can make a real impact and develop your career? If that interests you, please read on!
My client is currently looking to appoint a digital manager to play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring new consumers.
- Devising and leading digital marketing strategies to drive online traffic to dedicated brand websites, utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Developing and managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness, to ensure they are delivered on time and within brand guidelines.
- Working closely with digital content specialists, to develop engaging and relevant content for brand websites and retailer sites.
- Ensuring branded websites support digital strategy in the areas of enabling sampling, couponing, e-commerce
- Tracking digital KPI’s that will also help to inform ongoing maintenance and improvements to the website.
- Introducing quality assurance testing to verify the integrity of the user experience design.
The successful candidate:
- 6+ years Digital Marketing experience, in consumer branded business.
- Fluency in website structure and functionality.
- Fundamental understanding of Content Management Systems (particularly Sitecore).
- Understanding in current graphic design practices and other digital authoring tools.
- Experience with managing and relaunching large-scale and dynamic websites.
- Experience in utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Experience in defining and leading a digital marketing strategy.
- European marketing experience preferable but not essential.
- E-commerce experience is preferable but not essential.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for EU Digital Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly