National Account Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
IglooBooks is looking for a national account manager!
We're looking for an exceptional National Account Executive ready to take their next step in their career or an ambitious National Account Manager who wants to fast track their career with the UK’s most exciting publisher.
A role at Bonnier Publishing is an opportunity to be a part of a different story. There are no other major publishers like us. Everything we do is underpinned by our group values; we live and breathe them in everything we do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Full target and P&L accountability
- Overall management of all designated accounts
- Profitable account growth through strong relationships and retailer understanding
- Utilising customer reporting and tender interfaces to maximise revenue
- Analysis of retailer sales data to identify additional opportunities and initiatives
- Deliver first class customer service to each account responsibility
- Develop strong working relationships and communication with all internal departments
- Develop a complete understanding of the book industry within the mass market, identify trends to develop and tailor our offering
- Overall responsibility for range and forecast management of all listed lines
- Develop internal and external sales reports on a weekly basis
- Present NPD and run strategy meetings with designated customers on a frequent basis
What you’ll bring to the table:
- NAM level experience although exceptional NAE are of interest
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within the top 4 Grocers
- Exceptional time management skills
- Proven forecasting ability both financially & stock management
- Excellent presentation and customer relationship skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical and forward thinking
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent range & category planning skills
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation skills
- Strong mathematical and numerical skills
- Ability to create and implement promotional plans
- Positive can-do attitude
What you didn’t know about the team:
Sales represent the true meaning of ‘Team’. Always offering support and advice to each other to ensure we are able to work strongly as individuals as well as a group. We have a joint love of a beer and a curry and always make sure that we never go too long without having a bit of fun
About the Company:
Igloo Books Group is a leading mass-market publishing group, comprising two dynamic imprints – IglooBooks and Autumn Publishing. With 170 employees all dedicated to three core principles quality, value and outstanding service, there is no other mass-market publisher that delivers as consistently as Igloo Books Group.
IglooBooks is a part of Bonnier Publishing, the fastest-growing major publisher in the UK, with group sales of £128m. It has divisions in both Australia and the USA with 525 employees worldwide. It is ultimately owned by Bonnier Books, a top 15 world publisher with global sales of £650m.
Applying to join our team:
Please send in your CV detailing your availability and current salary details. We’d love to know more about you than just what’s on your CV, so feel free to send a letter, video or comic monologue whatever showcases your passion for our company and the work you’d be doing and we’ll view it.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly