National Account Controller - Homebased
- Contract Type
A leading global food brand is seeking a National Account Controller to oversee key strategic accounts. This is a great step up for an existing SNAM with some man-management experience looking to move up to Controller. The head office is based in West London however there is flexibility on where you can be based for this role. You will be required to travel to the head office 1-2 days per week.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Owning and managing the retailer accounts, building and executing and build a plan that delivers against sales and profit targets
- Building an annual plan that reflects the customer and category objectives
- Managing and developing the relationship to drive growth and maximise on opportunities
- Driving and developing planning and implementation of promotional plans, new listings, range and space as required by the account plan
- Having a strong level of Category Management expertise
- Developing an understanding of customer strategies and objectives
- Line management and development of a team of NAMs
To be successful in this role you will need the following :
- Currently working as a Senior National Account Manager with line management responsibility or as an established National Account Controller
- Have current experience within a Branded FMCG organisation managing a top 4 grocery account/High street or discounters
- Strong leadership skills gained through managing direct reports
- Able to build relationships internally across all relevant functions
- Preferably be degree educated or equivalent
- An ability to manage complex negotiations backed up with the credibility to manage category management
- Have the ability and confidence to make sound commercial decisions
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please send us your CV today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for National Account Controller - Homebased
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly