National Account Manager - Foodservice
3 days left
- Contract Type
A superb opportunity for a proven Foodservice NAM to join a large food group that boasts many household food brands and own label products and are at the forefront of multiple UK channels with a strong presence within Foodservice.
This newly created position is a pivotal role within the Foodservice division and will play a key part in developing existing and new business relationships across National Accounts, HoReCa and End User sectors. You will implement and execute the Foodservice annual plan across all customers and focus on finding the right balance and adapt to different styles and challenges that Brand and Own Label brings.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant experience of managing National Foodservice accounts such as Brakes, Bidfood and working with End Users such as the NHS and Education
- Graduate calibre with solid FMCG experience in a Branded and/or Own Label organisation
- Able to influence, sell and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Evidence of sound JBP negotiations and delivery of customer objectives
- Strong communicator and effective networker
- Ideally based within the Central England or South East region with 2 days per week in Head Office
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for National Account Manager - Foodservice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly