6 days left
- Contract Type
Yankee Candle has become the most recognised name in the candle business worldwide. Today, our client offers the world’s largest and most compelling selection of scented candles, accessories and home fragrances.
To drive the business forward our client is looking for an experienced Controller to deliver profitable sales and category growth within the FDM Channel.
Reporting to the National Account Controller, you will take overall responsibility for managing and developing the FDM Channel of National Accounts within the UK. You will be responsible for managing a winning team, exceeding customer requirements, executing a robust Sales/Channel strategy and meeting all KPI’s.
You will demonstrate high levels of energy, drive and resilience, with the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, pressurised environment. In addition, you will lead and motivate a team of Account Managers.
Operating successfully within a strict quarterly driven focussed environment is essential.
- Develop, implement and execute a Sales Strategy in line with key business, customer and market requirements/opportunities.
- With full P&L and business responsibility for your Channel of National Accounts, you will lead, manage & develop multiple joint customer business plans internally and externally in order to exceed sales targets and deliver the overarching Sales Strategy.
- You will champion best practice both within your Channel and cross functionally in order to drive efficiency, structure, process and sustainable ways of working.
- Being the voice of the customer, you will drive clear & informative data to support NPD, service levels, marketing and overall business decisions/strategies.
- The ability to manage effectively within an omni-channel environment. To ensure clear and valuable communication across multiple stakeholders, territories and within the SLT/executive community.
- A completer finisher with a solution orientated approach.
- Energetic, a go-getter with entrepreneurial flair and the drive to achieve exceptional results through your team.
- Able to challenge the status quo and comfortable working with data.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please apply below with details of your current remuneration in a covering note.
Apply for Channel Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly