Category Manager - Interim
2 days left
- Contract Type
We are currently recruiting for a Category Manager on an interim basis to cover a contract length of a minimum 6-9 months for a leading branded drinks business.
As a business they are able to offer you a high level of autonomy balanced with a team focussed culture.
In this role you will be responsible for identifying category opportunities within your account base and delivering category strategies. You will be working on delivering fact based insights and recommendations to achieve step change category performance in your customers.
- Delivering category leadership to customers so that the business becomes renowned for creating and implementing the best POP solutions which drive profitable growth in their market share.
- Development & execution of a (4Ps) category plan with priority customers that delivers sustainable growth in the category and brands
- Being the voice of the Customer’s shopper within the business
- You will manage the alignment of the customer range review calendar in line with the businesses plans and develop a category relationship with the buyer and other key customer contacts.
- Reviewing category performance and Data Management - Ensuring that the category vision of segmentation is correctly represented in business reporting and across the data providers
- Developing NPD including Understanding and identifying opportunities and developing category focused sell-in stories
- Delivering commercial propositions and identifying point of buying solutions
To be successful you will be both highly analytical and persuasively insightful in order to influence the category agenda. A forward thinking, flexible attitude is vital and you must have the drive and resilience to succeed.
You will have proven category management experience working within a branded FMCG business. The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial. Creating a clear category argument is your primary objective.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills then please apply with your CV quoting reference 9/14469/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.
Apply for Category Manager - Interim
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly