National Account Manager (Contract Catering)
1 day left
- Contract Type
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced National Account or Key Account Manager based in South England to join a well-established and growing food business. This is a home based role, meeting with clients one day a week to develop business with existing contract catering clients.
• The successful candidate will play an important role in providing day to day account management to major contract catering clients worth multiple millions of pounds.
• Meeting with clients to build strong and lasting external relationships driving the value of these accounts further forward.
• Weekly analysis and forecasting.
• Will be responsible for creating pricing structures; promotions and overrides.
• Working closely with other functions in the business in order to exploit key opportunities.
• Will possess several years of commercial experience and national account management of major contract caterers.
• An eye for detail, and great numerical skills is a must.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
• Confident presenter.
• Strong relationship builder.
• Up to £40,000 - £45,000 basic salary dependent upon experience
• Company car + mileage
• Bonus dependent upon individual targets
• Pensions scheme
For more information please apply for the role, or send the most up to date copy of your CV to Graham@drnewitt.com
Apply for National Account Manager (Contract Catering)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly