National Account Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Mars Petcare has a fantastic portfolio of brands, a healthy NPD pipeline and all the tools you need to achieve this. As a National Account Manager, your key challenge will be to drive profitable NSV growth within your allocated customers. That’ll involve managing all dimensions of customer relationships internally and externally, whilst owning stakeholder relationships within customers. You’ll also play a major role in the development of the long-term strategy for the customer and provide input to develop the strategy for the channel. Key deliverables as National Account Manager include:
• creating and executing customer plans that deliver company and customer objectives and advance category leadership
• developing strong customer relationships and influence at customer head office to implement solutions throughout the chain and deliver mutually beneficial results
• accurate forecasting, detailed follow-through and efficient trade revenue optimisation.
Educated to degree level and with a proven FMCG account management track record, you’re able to motivate and align a cross-functional team of talented people behind an inspiring purpose and clear strategy for the customer. Strong on negotiation and influencing and with the skills to develop long-term strategy, you’re entrepreneurial, decisive, agile, comfortable taking calculated risks and can also offer:
• the ability to thrive on change
• the skills to manage budget and/or revenue optimisation to deliver ROI
• experience of deploying the fundamentals of category leadership to drive growth.
If you have the potential and desire to progress within our business as National Account Manager, we’ll provide you with the tools, support, coaching and development needed to realise your career ambitions.
Mars Petcare is part of Mars inc, a family-owned company with worldwide annual sales of over £33billion. Since 1932 we’ve been producing iconic brands in the UK, including Pedigree, Whiskas and Cesar, in addition to other globally admired products such as Galaxy, Uncle Ben’s and Dolmio. Waltham is close to Melton Mowbray and just a 40-minute commute from Leicester, Nottingham or Newark.
If interested in the National Account Manager and to apply click on the APPLY button below.