Business Development Manager - FMCG Insights / E-commerce
1 day left
- Contract Type
An excellent opportunity to join a boutique e-commerce business who are at the forefront of the UK FMCG and Consumer Retail space and offers business insights and analysis to its key partners.
Working in a small yet busy team, the role offers the opportunity to join a fast-paced, hardworking, fun, tech business with big growth aspirations where you will lead the sales plan with a major focus on start-ups and medium sized FMCG businesses and retailers who by partnering the business, will gain real competitive advantage driving their E-Business performance. Typically, you will look to gain buy-in from your target companies working with senior stakeholders within the Marketing, Category, Insight and E-commerce teams whilst achieving your personal goals and monthly sales targets that will ultimately drive growth for the business.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Sound business development skills with a proven track record of success within the FMCG / Retail sector
- A passion for the Online / E-Commerce and FMCG industry
- First class presentation skills with the ability to influence and negotiate at senior level
- Must have tenacity with a resilient “go-get” attitude towards your work and be results minded
- You need to be able to work in London on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for Business Development Manager - FMCG Insights / E-commerce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly