Revenue Planning Executive
2 days left
- Contract Type
This is a strategic function which shapes financial, category, shopper and trade planning between sales and marketing functions across the UK customer base, and in this instance the Grocery channel.
- Report to the Sales Revenue Planning Manager and working cross-functionally with other teams
- Conduct post evaluations of promotional and trade activity with Finance and Trade Marketing
- Work closely with National Accounts to track progress of key deliverables such as Volume, Profit and Revenue by brand, channel and customer
- Provide support to the Revenue Planning Manager through regular reporting
- Monitor competitor market pricing and promotional activity
- Monitor the revenue realisation of the cost price execution.
- Work with Demand Planning to review volume forecasts and identify opportunities
- Approve promotional activity within agreed approval authorisation level.
- Regular review of all Promotional summary charts with Business Managers, NAMs & NAEs and the category team
Apply for Revenue Planning Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly