Telesales/Account Management Executive
5 days left
- Contract Type
Telesales/ Account Management Executive
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
What it’s about
Would you like to join one of the UK’s biggest exam boards?
OCR is transforming its sales team and is looking for a target-driven individual who has a passion for education and a drive for results. How about joining us as we embark on our exciting new journey?
A New Vacancy has arisen in Coventry for a Telesales/ account Management Executive, with an immediate start. This position is B2B sales with a database of leads readily available. We are looking for a highly energetic self-starter to be part of our expanding team and progress within the organisation.
Some of the things you will be doing:
• Be responsible for inbound and outbound telesales campaigns
• You will be making a mixture of cold and warm calls to new and existing customers to sell our products services
• Exceed personal targets and work collectively to exceed company targets
• Qualify all leads and ensure appropriate products/services are recommended
• Manage customer relationships and prospect new business
We are looking for:
• Excellent communication and listening Skills
• Experience of working in a B2B environment with the ability to communicate with customers at all levels.
• Strong customer service skills
• A polite, friendly and professional manner
• Lots of initiative
• Positive attitude
• Ability to think on your feet
• Although experience of telesales is preferred it isn’t essential. More important is a good work ethic and the ability to get on the phone and make calls.
OCR (Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations) is a UK exam board and part of Cambridge Assessment. We provide qualifications which engage people of all ages and abilities at school, college, in work or through part-time learning programmes. Our general and vocational qualifications equip learners with the knowledge and skills they need for their future, helping them achieve their full potential.
Established over 150 years ago, Cambridge Assessment is a department of Cambridge University. We operate and manage the University's three exam boards and carries out leading-edge academic and operational research on assessment in education.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications 4 June and interviews will be held in mid June.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER