Head of Buying
2 days left
- Contract Type
A fantastic opportunity to join an ever-growing innovative food business in a Head of Buying role.
The ideal role for an experienced Buying Manager or Head of Buying wanting to take the next step in their career. Our client is based in West London and looking for an ambitious, goal driven candidate ready to lead an energetic and talented team of buyers.
As Head of Buying you will be responsible for:
- Developing a strategic category plan for the core product area.
- Negotiating the best commercial terms with suppliers on a regular basis.
- Develop market leading initiatives and react to competitor activity quickly and comprehensively to maintain and grow the company's market position.
- Lead supplier selection ensuring you are working with the best in class suppliers.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives to beat KPI targets.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Be degree educated (or equivalent).
- Experienced Buying Manager/ Head of Buying (experience in managing a team of Food buyers).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative in approach to finding solutions.
This is a rare opportunity to join an innovative food businesses in a senior leadership role.
This will suit someone who is passionate about food and loves bringing new food trends to market with a highly commercial approach.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Head of Buying
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly