Foodservice Account Manager (Home Based)
2 days left
- Contract Type
Having established market and consumer recognition and a brand to retail through multiple channels, this innovative British Food brand is now seeking to appoint a dynamic Account Manager for their foodservice channel. The role will report to the Managing Director and will be involved in the expansion of the Company including development of annual sales strategies and generation of new business wins. This position has the potential to develop into a Channel Controller as you help to grow the brand and business. The role will be home-based but you will be required to attend meetings with the MD in London once a week.
You will demonstrate high levels of energy, drive and resilience, with the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full P&L responsibility for the foodservice accounts including Bidvest, Brakes and Compass.
- Leading, managing and developing a joint customer business plan in order to achieve agreed sales and contribution targets
- Achieving volume, profit and net revenue for a specific account portfolio
- Winning new business across FS and Contract Catering
- Implementing the customer activity plans to ensure they meet or exceed the business needs of both the company and the customer
- Delivering against distribution targets and maximise additional siting opportunities in line with brand objectives
- Effectively utilising and analysing all key internal and external data available to optimise business results
To be successful in this role, you will have a good working knowledge of the foodservice channel as well as the ability to win new business. You will be adept at building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers and a natural understanding of premium food brands.
This role would suit a hands-on account manager who has the gravitas and drive to open doors and help take our business to the next level.
You will be highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a love of great food and the desire to help take a fantastic product and brand to become the UK's leading player in the category. The business is highly ambitious and is looking to double the size of its business every year for the next 4 years. You have the opportunity to become a leading player in that growth.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Foodservice Account Manager (Home Based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly