Senior Category Manager - Food
Job Type: Senior Category Manager - Food
Location: North Yorkshire
Job reference: VAC-23291
Are you someone looking for a new opportunity to be part of an extremely successful FMCG business? Somewhere you can make a real impact and develop your career? If that interests you, please read on!
Based in North Yorkshire, this FMCG business is looking to appoint a senior category manager, to turn insight into strategies and actions which unlock category growth for the leading brand. You will also have the opportunity to mentor and develop a team and play a huge part in driving the business forward.
- To drive insight and actions from analysis of market and consumer data and identified market shifts and trends.
- To work closely with the sales team to maximise the performance of the core range within retailers to ensure maximum distribution and delivery of the brand plan.
- To build relationships and trust across a network of key customer contacts
- To influence the category for mutual benefit, through Category Reviews, Range Reviews, New Product Presentations and customer specific.
- To develop and implement shopper activation plans to realise category growth opportunities.
- To contribute to the commercial strategy development and to own development of selling presentations and shopper activation strategies to bring this to life for the retail partners and shoppers.
- To lead and develop talent within the team both through line management responsibility and development and sharing of best practice.
The successful candidate:
- Able to analyse and interpret data and present conclusions and recommendations
- Previous experience working within a Category Management/Marketing team
- Working with data from data providers such as; Dunnhumby, Tesco link, Retail Link
- Experience developing and implementing shopper marketing activity
- Have an understanding of the route to market process
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to turn insights into actions
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.