Senior National Account Manager
- Contract Type
Outstanding career opportunity with Major UK Manufacturing business!
Senior National Account Manager-Packaging / Packaging Supplies
Location: Midlands / South; Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham
Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, London
Basic Salary £50k + Fully expensed Car /Allowance +Generous Bonus+ Package of Benefits
• As part of our ongoing success and planned UK sales team expansion we are now looking to recruit a dynamic and driven National Account Manager to join our highly successful sales team.
• The primary focus of the role will be sales of our innovative range of packaging, food packaging, beverage and bespoke printed products to a wide range of sectors including Healthcare, Education, Catering, Foodservice, Food, Beverage, Leisure and Manufacturing throughout major UK customers
• Successful candidates will take ownership of significant New Business projects and tenders with complex and involved contract negotiation and should demonstrate a proven ability to drive New Business at Board level
• Successful candidates will be able to build solid customer relationships and deliver outstanding levels of Customer Service whilst developing major accounts to increase sales and contribution
• The role will encompass varied commercial areas and candidates should evidence strong “added value” and consultative sales skills.
• The role is home based with considerable UK/ROI business travel required.
• Successful candidates will have an exceptional career to date with substantial over target performance against sales targets and budget delivery.
• You will have experience of managing multi-site National Accounts and delivering sales growth and customer satisfaction. Board level experience in a must and sales drive and ability will be matched with a strong commercial skill set.
• It is essential that you have a consultative sales approach and experience of design led solutions, print or packaging, whilst not essential, would be useful.
• You will be ambitious, tenacious and possess exceptional negotiation and communication skills.
• Whilst exposure to the Foodservice, Food, Packaging, Food Equipment, Food Processing, Office Supplies, Janitorial or Industrial supplies sectors would be of interest we are open to applications from candidates with a genuine desire to transform their career from any competitive commercial sector.
• You will have strong personal organisation and time management skills
• Part of a large UK manufacturing group we are a highly successful and profitable independent manufacturer and distributor packaging and food packaging products.
• We have a reputation for quality and customer service that is unrivalled in the sector and invest heavily in developing our innovative product range.
• We offer excellent training and support to our employees in tandem with a superb working environment. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be looking for a long-term career with opportunities for significant career progression
Time Frame and Location
• This is a current vacancy with interviews available for suitably qualified applicants.
• In the first instance interested parties should contact Andrew Wolfe quoting ref AW539