Category Development Manager (Top 4) - Personal Care
1 day left
- Contract Type
Category Development Manager (Top 4) – Personal Care
Based: South London/Kent – Off the M25
Basic Salary Circa: £45,000 – £55,000 + 14% Bonus + Car/Allowance + Pension + Healthcare
My client is world renowned Blue Chip business who are industry leaders in the field of personal care and consumer goods. With genuine powerhouse brands, they are passionate about innovation as well as giving back to local communities and global causes. Their brands have number 1 or 2 brand share in 80 countries and are used by over 1.3bn people every day. Working with ambitious, motivated and like-minded individuals, this is an excellent place to fast track your career in a Blue Chip environment that places career progression, personal development and employee satisfaction first.
They have an exciting opportunity to join the Category leadership team as a Category Development Manager with responsibility for a portfolio of brands across a number of grocery accounts.
- Utilising category insights to develop and execute category initiatives aligned to the category vision within key retail partners.
- Support the commercial team by making recommendations using research and trend analysis to then present this back to the customer – often in person.
- Working cross-functionally with sales and marketing, you will engage with customers and influence them to adopt shopper-led category plans that deliver mutual category growth.
- Support the development of Category Strategies and influence retailers to implement recommendations tailored to their specific needs in alignment with shopper and consumer understanding.
- Develop and deliver effective external category selling stories, tailored by customer as required, to support new category growth initiatives with key customers.
- Develop and agree activation plans for key initiatives including merchandising and promotion recommendations.
- This position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to build an outstanding career within this organisation.
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in a category or insights role or a closely related field within UK FMCG market.
- Experience of working with at least one of the Top 4 retailers or Boots is essential – along with customer facing experience.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a sales/marketing or business focused degree.
- Proactive, confident and highly collaborative with strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Strong numerical, analytical and communication skills are essential as is the ability to use these skills in a high pressured environment.
- The ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers.
- Time management and project management skills coupled with the ability to influence others where necessary
If you are an ambitious and career-driven individual then please apply by sending your updated CV and package details
Apply for Category Development Manager (Top 4) - Personal Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly