International Account Manager - Drinks
A global FMCG business which is a category leader in drinks is looking for an International Account Manager to join their London office. This role would ideally suit a Grocery National Account Manager who is used to managing complex JBP and is looking for a role that can offer a wide variety of responsibilities that wouldn't be achievable in a normal blue chip Grocery role.
The business is widely considered one of the most sought after FMCG companies to work for, this due to them having a number of strong brands within various sub-categories and unparalleled progression both within sales and cross-functionally.
The head office is based in the South East however there is flexibility to work from home 2 days a week and there will be regular travel throughout Europe.
As an International National Account Manager your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Negotiating commercial terms.
- Achieving financial targets for sales revenue, volume and gross margin.
- Creating, developing and delivering promotional campaigns for your retail customers.
- Communicating with internal divisions to ensure account requirements are being met.
- Creating development plans to incorporate forecasts.
To be successful in your application you must:
- Have previous experience selling direct into major retailers.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Be highly numerate, well organised and able to plan and execute sales and account management procedures.
- Be impactful delivering solutions and results.
- Have exceptional influencing and negotiation skills.
- Have specific account management experience working within the retail sector.
- Be an established NAM / Retail looking to progress their career further with the additional responsibility for larger accounts.
This company is renowned for having a strong entrepreneurial culture where employees are encouraged to gain experience on a mix of accounts and products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced National Accounts Manager to work for an ambitious and fast growing business that can provide excellent opportunities and benefits.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.