National Account Manager - B2B/Wholesale/Foodservice - OTE £65k
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client, a privately owned company that supply a range of products into manufacturing, wholesale and foodservice accounts, are seeking a National Account Manager to manage and develop existing accounts, whilst targeting new business.
- Report to and liaise with the Managing Director on the week’s activities, past, present and future.
- Proactively increasing sales to new and established customers to meet and if possible exceed sales targets.
- There will be an element of driving new business and some accounts to manage from Day 1.
- You will be managing your own diary
- Office visits at least once a week to work alongside team of 6 sales individuals.
- Accounts will vary from B2B, Wholesale and HORECA accounts
- The successful applicant will have relevant industry experience selling into B2B, Wholesale or HORECA accounts.
- MUST HAVE sold a range of food products
- Purchasing knowledge would be beneficial
- Prior contacts within manufacturing and/or foodservice
- Someone who is a self-starter and motivated
- Ambitious and eager to progress with growing company
What’s on Offer
- Monday to Friday
- Home based role
- Office visits 1-2 times a week
- Circa £40,000-£45,000 basic + car allowance + bonus package (OTE £65k package) + benefits
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Jack@drnewitt.com or contact Jack Parsliffe on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for National Account Manager - B2B/Wholesale/Foodservice - OTE £65k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly