NPD Account Manager
The food industry has some of the most passionate people working in it. For social, health and enjoyment, food is a huge part of people’s lives, wouldn’t you like to be a part of this? If you have 2 or more years of account management experience and would love to work with really great products then keep reading.
My client is a dynamic food manufacturer who supply in to industrial customers, looking to add some commercial talent to their team. They are ideally looking for an individual with 2 years of experience in NPD, working on briefs and client facing. They have grown year on year, are profitable and there is a very good career development plan for the right level candidate.
• Immediate responsibility for existing client accounts with growth potential.
• Office based role from their site in Berkshire.
• Working with client technical briefs.
• Client facing role, meeting with customers 2 to 3 times per week.
• Conducting technical presentations to clients on food applications.
• General administrative duties.
• Must have 2 years of NPD experience, and be interested in taking a transition in to a commercial foodie role.
• Must be commutable to Berkshire.
• Must be very personable, engaging and driven individual to be successful.
• High organisational skills.
• £25-35k basic dependent upon experience
• Lucrative bonus
• Car Allowance
If you are interested in this position then please apply, or send an up to date copy of your CV to Graham@drnewitt.com