Business Development Manager - Food Service
- Contract Type
Our client is a growing food wholesaler looking for an experienced field based food service rep to add to their commercial team. The role will be new business focussed, with the aim of developing business throughout the food service industry including pubs, bars, QSR’s, cafes, restaurants etc. To discuss the role, the successful candidate must have a previous experience in a field sales role in food service and have worked within a wholesale environment.
• Business Development sales role, sourcing new food service opportunities for the business from existing and prospect accounts. E.g pubs, bars, restaurants, cafes, QSR’s, hotels etc.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing accounts, and be their primary point of contact.
• Achieving financial targets for sales revenue.
• Negotiating commercial terms.
• Establishing strong relationships with customers and being their primary point of contact.
• Oversee the accurate forecasting of orders.
• Must have previous experience selling within the food service industry and in the field. e.g to pubs, bars, restaurants, cafes.
• Must have worked for a food / FMCG wholesaler.
• Strong field sales experience, with a proven track record of success with developing new business.
• Full UK drivers licence with the ability to travel as and when required.
• Confident, driven and personable.
• Organized and the ability to prioritize, manage deadlines and make decisions.
• Computer literacy.
• Up to £35,000 basic salary dependent upon experience.
• Company car provided.
• Company pension.
• Laptop & Phone
For more information, please apply or contact Graham@drnewitt.com
Apply for Business Development Manager - Food Service
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly