Deduction Analyst with French
Deduction Analyst with French
Based: Lodz, Poland
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Contract: 24 months FTC
Do you have proven experience of working in an International Shared Service Centre environment? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Reporting to AR Team Leader, you will be responsible for cash application, processing customer remittances as well as deduction management and resolution.
- Deduction management and resolution
- Root cause analysis and issue resolution
- Broker, sales team, customer interface
- Process improvements
- Understand customer deals/pricing and load/maintain customer contracts
- Application of cash and processing customer remittances
- Meet operational metric targets
- Participation in small projects
- Fluent in English and French is essential.
- Experience in credit, accounting or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in high pressure, sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify, manage and implement small process improvements.
- Good technical aptitude and systems acumen.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
McCormick entered the Polish market in 2011 with the acquisition of the Kamis business in Stefanowo. The company currently employs more than 900 people in Poland, this role will be based at our European Shared Services in Lodz. McCormick set up it's EMEA Shared Service centre in Lodz in 2014, currently employing more than 130 people.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center job n° 45664 or via mail: email@example.com
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.