Are you looking for a fresh challenge? Keen to get involved in a brand at the beginning of its story, shaping it's DNA and disrupting the market? If the answer is yes, this could be just the challenge you've been craving!
Out client is a values led FMCG business undergoing a significant period of growth. The business has plenty of expertise in its niche market but is undergoing a transformation from a predominantly own label business into a brand led business by growing their branded presence in what is an extremely fast growing category. The brand has a USP with high consumer appeal and is already diversifying it's product ranges with exciting new lines recently launched. With a growing presence in grocery retail the business requires an experienced Marketing Director to take this brand on a journey and help the business deliver against their ambitious growth targets.
This role will see you put the consumer at the heart of everything you do, driving brand awareness and disrupting the market:
- You will be the voice of the consumer, developing and understanding of who that is both now and in the future.
- You will be the business visionary, staying ahead of trends and changes in the market, ensuring the business and brand continues to evolve to meet consumer needs.
- You will lead the strategic marketing agenda, ensuring the marketing plans are commercially sound and delivering against annual growth targets.
- You will work cross functionally with sales and innovation teams to ensure marketing is supporting new product launches and the acquisition of new retail customers.
- You will lead and grow the marketing team.
- You will manage external agencies putting in place KPI's and ensuring they deliver optimum ROI
You will need to be an experienced, senior FMCG marketing professional with experience across both off and online marketing channels. A credible track record of delivering results is as essential as your agility and ability to work in fast paced and changeable environment. The role will manage a small team so leadership skills and an ability to work openly and collaboratively are key to success. Candidates with experience gained in a small, high growth agenda FMCG business will have an advantage as this is very much a hands on role.