Senior Shopper Marketing Manager
Due to internal promotion, an FMCG food & drinks business based in the East Midlands is on the hunt for a talented Senior Shopper Marketing Manager. This will be a cross functional role across major grocery customers and all product categories. Some of their categories are in double digit growth it's so a great time to join.
The role will develop the shopper strategy managing the delivery through a direct report and 3rd party agencies.
The successful candidate will work cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, MS&P and Category teams to identify shopper activity programmes. Also, they will work closely with Sales Ops and Procurement to ensure efficiencies and delivery of ROI improvements and value each year.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the development of shopper strategy and instore best practice
- Develop compelling shopper propositions through agencies, supporting brand plans and category leading activation
- Development of equipment and visual solutions
- Shopper specific customer & marketing excellence programmes
- Importantly, managing and developing 1 direct report and also partner agencies.
- Manage a large budget
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in shopper marketing, with branded FMCG experience. A strategic but creative nature is required as well as analytical and excellent communication skills.