National Account Manager - Fast Growing Healthy Food SME (Convenience / High Street)
National Account Manager - Convenience / High Street Channel
Up to £50,000 + Car + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has become available for a National Account Manager to join one of the fastest growing healthy food and drink SME's in the industry. This vibrant company is on a growth drive and looking for a talented NAM to join their business. You would be responsible for working with the High Street / Convenience accounts such as Boots and WHsmith.
The key responsibilities and duties will include the following:
- Deliver annual sales plan for the High Street accounts.
- Creating, negotiating and implementing a profitable Joint Business Plan.
- Building customer relationships across multi channels including buying, supply chain, on line, formats, finance at all relevant levels.
- Managing promotional activity within the High Street Channel.
- On-going management of the sales forecast for named accounts and updating internal systems.
- Managing agreed High Street Channel account budget spend across all elements of the mix ie: promotions, fixed investment, on line, trade marketing spend.
- Winning new business with customers they aren't currently trading with in the channel.
The ideal candidate will have atleast 2 years experience working with Convenience / High Street customers. As the successful candidate, you must have the following:
- Solid commercial background.
- Experience working within convenience/high street customers and ideally with brands rather than just own label.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to deal at all levels and present convincing commercial propositions.
- Experience in delivering Joint Business Plans, that deliver profitable growth for both the customer and a long term strategic partner relationship.
- Sound knowledge of category data, sources, cutting data, evaluating and putting forward a strong sales proposition.
If you think this is you and your skills and experience match the above then please apply now. Alternatively please call Rafi Kaye at Maddison Lee for a confidential discussion.