National Account Manager
My client now has a vacancy for a National Account Manager to join their off trade grocery team. This is a home based role with travel to North of England head office as and when required.
My client is a growing branded FMCG business within the non-alcoholic drinks category.
The National Account Manager will be responsible for managing several multiple grocery retail accounts at head office level.
The sucessful National Account Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in managing national accounts within the grocery channel.
- Ideally from a drinks background or premium branded FMCG product.
- Experience of JBPs/P&L highly desirable.
- Ability to deliver on commercial plans.
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Highly resilient, 'can-do' attitude.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Please note this role can be home based anywhere in the UK, however, travel to the customer accounts and head office (North East England) will be required as and when.
£38-45k basic salary DOE + benefits package