Territory Manager- Alcoholic Drinks
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the alcohol industry. This reputable company prides itself on its working culture and enables individuals to work alongside some of the leading brands within the industry.
The client has grown from strength to strength, now supplying a diverse portfolio within the on-trade channel. Working with the leading brands in the industry, this organisation takes pride in being able to supply its clients with products which the consumer wants.
An organisation which invests heavily in its staff, with many of the senior members of staff establishing themselves from a junior level. They invest heavily in the training and development of staff, providing a transparent career structure along with providing a work culture which enables individuals to excel.
This fantastic opportunity as a Territory Manager- Alcoholic Drinks involves working within the on-trade channel. Your daily duties will be selling to pubs, restaurants, and hotels etc.throughout the region. You will be given the autonomy to devise and create business plans to help maximise sales turnover and increase Gross profit. Also building on existing customer portfolio which includes reputable customers.
- To liaise with Accounts function to minimise credit exposure
- To maintain and develop knowledge of product offering
- Ensure best commercial fit to customer and business
- Maximise selling opportunities by analysis of customer need
- Grow the territory in conjunction with targets and plans for the region
- To prepare and implement plans that maximise sales
- To negotiate pricing and terms with key accounts within the region
- To identify new business opportunities
- Working closely with the customer care team to ensure client satisfaction is maintained and specific requests are followed up
- Analyse competitors activity
The Territory Manager- Alcoholic Drinks will:
- Ideally have some working knowledge of the Drinks sector
- Have a proven track record in a similar role within FMCG
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- A track record of developing strategies for individual accounts that have result in increased revenue streams
- Have strong numeracy and analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Have excellent organisational and planning skills
- Reside in North Hampshire
The Territory Manager- Alcoholic Drinks position offers an attractive salary of 28-30k + additional benefits and great career progression.